A primer for beginners.
A Primer Workbook to help students of all ages to start learning letters of the alphabet, numbers, shapes, and colors—also includes Sight Words for Pre-K and Kindergarten.
Format: Paperback (Full Color)
Price: $12.00 (USD)
Publisher: Village Tales Publishing
Size: 8.5 x 11 in
Reading age: 4 – 7 years
Grade level: Pre-k – Kindergarten
Genre: Early Childhood Education Materials
The Workbook comes with
- Writing the alphabet (A-Z, a-z) — Practice learning to write the alphabet correctly.
- Learn to trace both Uppercase and lowercase letters and practice writing independently. A coloring section at the beginning of each alphabet to encourage and engage children as they progressively build their writing skills for letters.
- Gain mastery over reciting the alphabet using an easy dot-to-dot tracing method from a-z.
- Students get tons of much-needed repetitive practice to develop the motor control for writing well while learning to recognize each letter. It will help students to write their names.
Our curriculum is a sure pathway to a purposeful educational future.
- Students get tons of much-needed repetitive practice to develop the motor control for writing well while learning to recognize each letter.
- Practice important phonetic concepts such as identifying sounds made by consonants in the beginning position, matching a sound to its letter, building vocabulary, and more!
- Learn to write sight words — exciting and cheerful pictures for students to color to keep them excited and engaged.
Learn to write sight words. Exciting and cheerful pictures for students to color to keep them excited and engaged.
- Colors and shapes — Learning to read color names, identifying basic shapes, and building a foundation for geometry.
- No more “I can’t, I don’t know, or I’m not!” — Students learn positive, conscious language; they will choose to be responsible, calm, confident, fun, a good sport, forgiving, generous, and more!
Character Building — Teach students to make positive choices and follow directions. Help students build respect and caring attitudes, reduce problem behaviors, empower students to solve problems, and educate the whole child with our flexible guide.
Key learning areas
It is more important than ever to ensure our children learn the basic life skills often neglected in our convenience-driven time. Life Skills for children are critical to teach the habits necessary for a successful future.
Classroom and Homeschooling
Early Childhood Education Materials
Children’s General Study Aid Books
- Publisher : Village Tales Publishing (June 23, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1959580019
- ISBN-13 : 978-1959580010
- Reading age : 4 – 7 years
- Price : $20.00
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.58 x 11 inches