Teachers’ Responsibilities Include:
- Presenting lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Providing individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Creating and distributing educational content
We are looking for a committed teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the Teacher Jeanette Kinder Kollege’s workbook requirements. It will be important to provide knowledge and instruction to young students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class/schoolroom and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom/learning environment
- Collaborate with Teacher Jeanette online blog, other teachers, parents and participate Liberia Literary Society events
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc. to Liberia Literary Society Liaison officer.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge (integrity, vision, positive attitude, sense of humor, solid communicator, inspiring), strengthen technology and computer skills, freshen up on slide presentations,
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the Liberia Literary Society and Teacher Jeanette’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Degree in teaching or primary teacher training certificate